Goat Loose Lick
- Suitable for improving the use of dry standing feed and mulga browse with a controlled intake,
- Provides adequate levels of macro and micronutrients to elicit a positive response,
Goat Production (Low Grain Production Mix Stage 1)
- A high protein meal/low grain inclusion, palatable supplement providing support above maintenance levels for getting stock on a rising plane of nutrition,
- It can be used for spike feeding.
Analysis (Dry Matter Basis)
Equivalent Crude Protein
Trace Minerals and Vitamins
Consumption Rate (g/h/d)
Goat Dry Lick
Goat Production Mix
Feeding Rates: 15-30 grams/head/day
Directions for Use
- Allow free access to stock,
- It is NOT a complete feed,
- Locate lick away from watering points to avoid over-consumption and to encourage stock to graze out.
- Composed of fine salt, stockfeed/prilled urea, ammonium sulphate, vegetable protein meal, mono dicalcium phosphate, limestone, cobalt, copper, iron, manganese, zinc, selenium, iodine, vitamins A, D and E.